Chia seeds are my new latest obsession, not only are they healthy but they are easy to make and are a great substitute for eggs in different recipes especially for vegans. Get ready to see a lot of chia-based recipes because your girl got you with all the healthy recipes you need to help you lose weight.
I really love my weight loss journey because it has helped me learn so much about healthy superfoods and to me that is priceless and I honestly want to share all the knowledge with you guys.
Today’s recipe is amazing because it is naturally sweetened, as you know I am creating recipes for the 7-day sugar detox challenge so, in order to reduce on artificial sugars, we are gonna use a banana.
This recipe is also amazing for people with children as it’s a sneaky way to add some sweetness without adding any sweeteners and trust me this is a way to get your children to eat healthy because it’s sweet and yummy delicious.
The recipe also doesn’t need so many ingredients and is perfect for meal prepping during the week if you have a busy week ahead or you need to plan ahead to avoid temptations. So you decide when to have it, breakfast, snack or dessert.
CHOCOLATE BANANA CHIA SEED PUDDING
- Blend 1 cup of almond milk, cacao powder and 3/4 of the banana.
- To a cup, bowl or mason jar, add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds then the blended chocolate almond banana milk and mix with a spoon.
- let it sit for about 5 minutes and mix again to ensure that the chia seeds do not stick at the bottom.
- Let it sit for at least 15 more minutes so that the seeds can expand fully and absorb the liquid.
- Top with the leftover 1/4 banana and a pinch of cacao powder and enjoy.
54% carbs, 33% fat, 13%protein
As always, don’t forget to tag me @madammebae or use the hashtag #madammebae when you try these recipes as I would really love to see your beautiful creations.
Chia seeds are amazing because they help you stay fuller for longer, mostly because they expand so you stay full. This has both advantages and side effects which I shared with you in the detailed previous post about chia seeds.
Below is my favorite brand of chia seeds at the moment, feel free to check it out.